We aim to
deliver quality service that exceeds expectations
- Our History: The business started trading in 1969 and now boasts a pedigree of over 50 years' experience.
- Our Scale: We are the largest independent home appliance service and spare parts distribution organisation in the UK. Our core operation consists of more than 500 direct employees, a 42,000 sq ft head office complex and 225,000 sq ft National Distribution Centre.
We already provide some of the largest retailers, manufacturers and insurance companies in Europe with total service
and distribution solutions.
Our offering covers:
- "Connections" ordering and search software
- Direct delivery of goods to your customers
- The widest range of spare parts and accessories for domestic appliances
- Next day delivery
Investing heavily in training and development ensures that our team is qualified to deliver market leading solutions.
Our commitment to excellence allows you to benefit from leading-edge solutions and industry best practices, which
benchmark the best in class.
View our Gender Pay Gap reports:
To view our Modern Slavery Statement Click here.
Our management systems are independently accredited by the British Standard Institution to ISO 9001 (Quality) and OHSAS 18001
(Occupational Health and Safety) to ensure we always delivery on our promises.
To view our Quality policy Click here.
To view our H&S policy Click here.
- Our Vision: To be the first choice for home appliance after sales service, spare parts and accessory distribution.